Goal 5: Gender equality
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development adopted by all 193 UN member states sets out 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and associated 169 targets to be achieved by the world by 2030. Santander Bank Polska is actively involved in supporting 8 selected Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Santander Bank Polska comes second in the Ranking of Responsible Companies
- Santander Bank Polska partnered the Perspektywy Women in Tech Summit
- 9th edition of the CSR Fair is over
- Santander Bank Polska Once Again Awarded the Golden CSR Leaf of Polityka
- Santander Bank Polska on the list of Diversity IN Check
- Santander Bank Polska in the report „Responsible Business in Poland 2021. Good practices”
- Santander Bank Polska, Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) and the WSE Foundation launch a free course on investing in the stock market
- Santander Group and LSE launch a programme to develop managerial skills
- Naturally, as often as possible and in a normal way – this is the best way to talk to children about money
- POWERful in Business. Santander Bank Polska launches a free training and grant programme for women.