Our plans for 2021 in the area of sustainable finance
Our products and operations
- Green cards for individual customers – we will offer cards made of recycled PVC.
- We will develop an offering for retail and corporate customers.
- We will implement an assessment of ESG risks in the supplier selection process.
- We will continue and improve the process of evaluating new products and services based on ESG indicators.
- We will implement an updated Environmental, Social and Climate Change Risk Management Policy.
- We will establish a Sustainable Finance Framework.
- We will implement projects resulting from the SFDR Regulations EU 2019/208 and 2020/852 and TCFD recommendations.
- We will launch the collection of ESG data from our clients, including so-called general purpose lending.
- We will supplement the bank’s procurement policy with climate criteria. In early 2021, we launched a survey among our suppliers on their level of commitment to ESG issues.