Responsible selling is governed by the General Code of Conduct. In accordance with our Code, we adhere to the following principles:
- fair treatment of the customer at all stages of the sales process,
- exhaustive information about the risks and costs associated with a product or service,
- competitive, transparent pricing at a reasonable level,
- information related to the product and service must be objective, understandable and relevant to the target customer group,
- easy-to-understand information for customers on channels and decision-making processes for applications, incidents and claims.
Our bank is a co-founder and signatory of the Declaration of Responsible Selling. This is a project initiated by financial institutions to improve ethical standards in customer relations and counter unfair market practices. In 2022, for the second time we passed the Responsible Selling Declaration audit, which confirmed that the bank’s internal regulations and processes are transparent and customer-friendly.